AE120JXYDEH 12kW EHS Mono Samsung Outdoor Unit
As the government urges domestic properties to reduce carbon emissions Samsung’s 12kW EHS Mono Outdoor Unit is the perfect choice for your home. The 12kW EHS Mono Samsung Outdoor Unit is simple to use, as well as effective.
These are simple heat pump systems that provide air-to-water heating. They are easier to install than other models because they do not require hydro units or refrigerant pipes to be installed alongside it. This takes a workload of us, while also being easier for you!
The 12kW EHS Mono Samsung Outdoor Unit is one of the most handy models that there is out there to reduce carbon emissions. They are a compact and light unit that makes instillation simple and won’t take up much space outside your home.
All the models in the range come with the option to be controlled through Wi-Fi as well as being able to have hybrid capabilities with either solar and/or boiler technology. Not only are they smarter, but they also are up to 4X more effective than your traditional gas boiler.
How a Samsung Heat Pump System Will Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Energy powers everything that we do in Scotland. From keeping our hospitals and schools running all the way through to letting us have some down time by watching the TV.
Yet, producing energy is currently costing the environment. 30% of all greenhouse gas emissions come from energy supply, this then leads to global warming and climate change. The most prevalent greenhouse gas is Carbon Dioxide. This is produced by human practices like burning fossil fuels (coal, oil and natural gas) in order to produce energy.
There are now plans put in place by the Scottish Government that aim to reduce these emissions. They aim to have 30% of all energy consumption in Scotland to be renewable energy sources by 2020. One of the best ways to contribute is by installing both commercial heat pumps and domestic heat pumps.
Request a quote
Benefits of a 12kW EHS Mono Samsung Outdoor Unit
There are many advantages of choosing a Samsung Heat Pump system, these include:
- Outstanding performance in cold weather – will still operate at 90% efficiency at -10 degrees!
- If the system freezes it will start a defrost operation and still run 39% better than any competitor model
- Space reduction of up to 50% - this saves space, time and money due to less installation
- It comes with a sophisticated remote controller – meaning you can control and see everything about your heat pump without ever having to move
- Not to mention it has the world’s top class energy efficiency!
Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive
Under the UK Government’s domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme, you could receive quarterly cash payments over seven years if you install or have already installed an eligible renewable heating technology. Renewable heat generated by heat pumps is based on an estimate of the heat demand from an expert EPC combined with an estimate of the heat pump’s efficiency.
The 12kW EHS Mono Samsung Outdoor Unit is RHI Eligible (Subject to conditions)
To Apply You Will Need
- MCS Installation Certificate Number for the heating system
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) number
- Bank Details
Specifications of the 12kW EHS Mono Samsung Outdoor Unit
- 40% smaller, more compact and lighter than competitor models
- High performance even in colder environments
- 4X more efficient than gas boilers
- Hybrid capacity (integrate with solar and/or boiler)
- Optional Wi-Fi control
- Capacity – 12kW (cooling) and 12kW (heating)
- Power Input – 3.16kW (cooling) and 2.66kW (heating)
- Energy Efficiency – A++
For more information and specifications on the 12kW EHS Mono Samsung Outdoor Unit, contact us and we’d be happy to answer all your questions.